Wuthering Waves 3.3 Livestream: My Hype and Expect

Wuthering Waves 3.3 Livestream: My Hype and Expect

Wuthering Waves 3.3 livestream details reveal new characters, rewards, events, and exciting plans for the game’s second anniversary.

I’ve been playing Wuthering Waves since launch, and I can’t believe we’re already approaching the second anniversary. The next major update, version 3.3, is almost here, and Kuro Games is hosting a special livestream to reveal everything. As a dedicated player, I’ve marked my calendar for April 17, 2026, at 7:00 PM CST. This isn’t just any update—it’s the anniversary update, so I’m expecting big things.

When and Where to Watch

The livestream will be broadcast on the official Wuthering Waves YouTube and Twitch channels. I’ll probably watch on YouTube, but I might have Twitch open on my second monitor for the chat. The broadcast starts at 7 PM CST, which is China Standard Time (UTC+8). For my friends around the world, I’ve put together a quick time zone table so we can all tune in together.

Region
Local Time (April 17, 2026)

China (CST)
7:00 PM

Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
4:00 AM

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
7:00 AM

British Summer Time (BST)
12:00 PM

Central European Summer Time (CEST)
1:00 PM

Japan Standard Time (JST)
8:00 PM

Korea Standard Time (KST)
8:00 PM

Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
9:00 PM

I’m lucky because 7 PM CST is 7 PM for me? Actually, I live in a different time zone, so I’ll be waking up early or staying up late. But it’s worth it. I’ve already set a countdown timer on my phone. The reference article even had a live countdown, which I found super helpful. I wish more games did that.

What I’m Most Excited About

The livestream promises a lot. Here’s what I’m looking forward to:

Two New Characters: Hiyuki and Denia

I’m always excited for new playable characters. Hiyuki and Denia are the two new faces for 3.3. I’ve seen some leaks and speculation, but I’m waiting for the official reveal. I hope they bring something fresh to the meta. I’ve been saving my Astrites and forging pulls just for them. Their signature weapons will also be showcased, which means I need to decide whether to go for the characters or their weapons first. As a low-spender, I have to plan carefully.

Second Anniversary Rewards :tada:

This is the big one. Wuthering Waves launched in 2024, so 2026 marks the second anniversary. Kuro Games has been generous in the past, but for the second anniversary, I’m hoping for free pulls, maybe a free 5-star character or weapon, and lots of resources. I’ve seen other gacha games give away amazing stuff on anniversaries, so my expectations are high. I really hope they announce a free copy of one of the new characters or a selector.

Events and Rewards

With the update overlapping the anniversary, there should be a ton of events. I enjoy the combat events and the puzzle ones. I hope they bring back some fan-favorite events with better rewards. Also, new Wuthering Waves codes will be dropped during the livestream. I always keep a notepad ready to redeem them quickly before they expire. Those codes usually give Astrites, Shell Credits, and upgrade materials.

Quality of Life Changes

QoL changes might not be flashy, but they matter. I’m hoping for improvements to the echo system, maybe a better way to manage artifacts, or faster farming. The devs have been listening to feedback, so I’m optimistic. Something like a loadout system for echoes would be a game-changer for me.

My Personal Hype Level

I’d say my hype is at an 8 out of 10 right now. I’m trying to keep my expectations in check, but it’s hard. The second anniversary only happens once. I’ve been playing daily, doing my dailies, and saving. I even took a day off work for the update launch, which is something I rarely do. I just hope the servers hold up.

I’ll be watching the livestream with my guildmates in a voice call. We always react together. Last year’s anniversary stream was fun, but this one feels bigger. Maybe it’s because we know the game is growing. The community has been amazing, and I’m proud to be part of it.

Final Thoughts

So, that’s my plan for the Wuthering Waves 3.3 livestream. If you’re a fellow player, I hope you’ll tune in too. Whether you’re excited for Hiyuki, Denia, the anniversary rewards, or just the codes, there’s something for everyone. Don’t forget to check your local time and set a reminder. I’ll be there, ready with snacks and my phone fo

https://dealnesthq.com