Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-St
Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway stations guide reveals all 12 fast-travel stops, their uses, and how to unlock them.
I’ll be honest: the first time I set foot in Pharloom, I got lost so many times that my compass tool filed a restraining order against me. Hollow Knight: Silksong is a gorgeous, sprawling, occasionally infuriating masterpiece, and if you skip the compass, you’re basically asking to wander in circles until the heat death of the universe. But then I met the Bell Beast in the Marrow, punched her in the face until she respected me, and boom — instant fast-travel buddy. Now I can zip around like a caffeinated flea. Here’s my totally biased, first-person, occasionally sweary guide to all 12 Bellway stations, so you can unlock that tasty achievement and stop being lost as a goose.
The Bellway Stations at a Glance
Station
Vibe
Usefulness
Bone Bottom
Home sweet home
Essential
The Marrow
First date with Bell Beast
Least useful
Deep Docks
Industrial chaos
Very handy
Far Fields
Secretly huge
Great
Greymoor
Halfway Home
Quest central
Bellhart
Second hub
Amazing
Shellwood
Pogo paradise
Central
Blasted Steps
Act 3 glow-up
Fantastic
The Slab
Prison break
Niche but needed
Grand Bellway
Citadel chaos
Most used
Bilewater
Nope juice
Painful
Putrified Ducts
Flea heaven
Endgame
Bone Bottom
This is your first real station after defeating the Bell Beast, and it links straight to the main hub. I came back here so often that the Bell Beast probably started charging me rent. If you’re doing early quests, stocking up, or just need a breather from getting stabbed by every bug in existence, Bone Bottom is your couch.
The Marrow
This is the first station you can actually use, since you fight the Bell Beast here. If you beat the Massive Moss Charger in the original Hollow Knight, this boss is a piece of cake. But honestly? The Marrow station is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. There’s not much to do here, so don’t make it your vacation home.
Deep Docks
Found early in the area, this station is brilliant for heading up through Hunter’s March or exploring the Deep Docks. And let me tell you, Deep Docks is way bigger than I thought. I kept finding new corners like a raccoon in a trash can. If you’re a completionist, this station will save your sanity.
Far Fields
Far Fields looks like a small early area, but it opens up a lot later on. The station sits in the main vertical column through the centre, giving you great access to Greymoor and the eastern Deep Docks. I used this one so much I started calling it my second home.
Greymoor
You’ll find this one near Halfway Home in Greymoor. It’s perfect for quests like Crawbug Clearing or heading up to Sinner’s Road. To find it, head west through Halfway Home, past the tall building, down the cliff, then double back on yourself. There’s a hidden entrance to the rat’s nest below, right near the station. I found it by accident and screamed. Good times.
Bellhart
Bellhart is the second main hub, and after you beat the Widow and restore it, you get shops and a wishboard. The Bellway here has a secret entrance to the far right that leads into the Bellhart tunnels, where you can find silver bells and an NPC you’ll revisit later. It’s a game changer, plain and simple.
Shellwood
Shellwood’s station is central and leads to many biomes. Use it for Blasted Steps, bosses like Sister Splinter, or going down into the Wormways. You’ll find it up a large vertical platforming area far to the west, where you can hone your pogoing skills. My pogoing skills are still trash, but at least I had fast travel.
Blasted Steps
I originally thought this station was redundant, useful only for running back to the Last Judge boss fight. Oh, how wrong I was. It becomes fantastic in Act 3, and it’s great for The Sands of Karak and The Grand Gate. You’ll run past it every time you deliver the Courier’s Rasher, which makes you miss fast travel like an ex you regret dumping.
The Slab
To reach The Slab, get caught by one of those enemies carrying a large cage in Sinner’s Road or the top of Deep Docks. The Bellway is near the bottom after you clear the main area and get your items back. It’s great for returning once you find the third Key, and for accessing Mount Fay and the western Citadel. Prison was never so convenient.